This includes all labour litigation, which is handled through Ferreira Attorneys, i.e.:
- Attendance at the CCMA/Bargaining Councils;
- Preparation of all litigation matters, including conciliation, arbitration; in limine hearings and applications, i.e. rescissions.
- Drafting of all notices and applications, i.e. objections to con-arb hearings; opposing or applying for condonations and rescissions; heads of arguments and in limine.
- Drafting of review applications/ opposing review applications in the Labour Court.
- Attendance at the Labour Court is excluded from this fee as the client may prefer to brief an advocate whose costs vary and therefore cannot be determined at this time.
Recruitment is an on-going activity which cannot be capped at the monthly retainer hours as it occurs on a continuous basis when the business is on a recruitment drive. Labour Solve therefore levies an administration fee to recover for time spent and costs involved in the recruitment process. This includes:
- time spent on reviewing and drafting job specs;
- cost of placing advertisements on behalf of clients [within in reason];
- reviewing CV’s and compiling a short list of candidates which meet the client’s requirements;
- doing reference checks on the short listed candidates;
- assistance and coordination of any pre-employment testing.
We provide training to clients with respect to a number of courses.
- Managing discipline in the workplace;
- How to be a complainant in a disciplinary hearing;
- How to chair a hearing.